Friday, August 4, 2017

RPGaDay 2017 Day 4


Which RPG have you played the most since August 2016?

Anybody who knows me through gaming sources knows that my preferred game is Savage Worlds and my favorite setting for Savage Worlds is Beasts & Barbarians. Having said that, I can't think of one specific RPG I've played the most. Most of the online games I play are one shots so to speak and campaigns are far and few. Now, don't get me wrong, I love playing those one shots with my friends because it gives me a chance to play lots of different games and I don't get bored as easily. We did start a Beasts & Barbarians campaign but that quickly fell apart due to the new shiny syndrome. Up until recently I haven't really played a campaign steadily even though I would love to. It seems that even the game I'm a part of at my Local Friendly Game Store hasn't been a steady campaign until recently. Over the past year we've played Firefly, various different D&D campaigns, Trail of Cthulhu, Ghost Busters, Dr. Who, and a little Castles & Crusades. I'm sure there are more that I'm forgetting about as well. I'm gonna have to keep it generic and say the RPG I've played the most since August 2016 has been Savage Worlds.

No comments:

Post a Comment