Thursday, August 3, 2017

RPGaDay 2017 Day 3


How do you find out about new RPGs?

The best way I find out about RPGs is from the Nerds-International Google+ community page. Google+ communities are the best source for finding out about new games coming out. I'm not on Facebook so G+ really is my only social media option. Then there are other sources such as DriveThruRPG and RPGNow, which are owned by One Book Shelf. I also get the occasional news letter from DriveThruRPG as well as emails from publishers that I've done buisness with in the past. Kickstarter is a great platform for supporting publishers but it is not how I find out about new games coming out. The SBN RSS News Feed is a great resource for finding out about new Savage Worlds settings. You can see the SBN feed on the sidebar of this blog as well. I think that just about covers it. Every once in a while I'll find out about something from one of my FLGS's but that is very rare indeed. I'm usually the one informing the game store employees about games. This last one isn't RPG related but I also find out about new games from Board Game Geek.

No comments:

Post a Comment